Top 5 Tips for Navigating a Big Chocolate Event
The season of chocolate fests, salons, and events is in full swing. Here are my top five tips for navigating/surviving with your wits and palate in tact.
1. Plan to meet up with people you don't want to miss well ahead the event.
Top 5 Tips
2. Schedule classes and presentations with vibrating reminders in your calendar.
3. Shopping! Assemble lists for your own inventory and gifts for others before the event.
4. Protect your palate with intentional tasting and lots of water. Don't put your palate in overwhelm.
5. Meet the makers with gratitude, get to know them and follow online for future updates.
If you are attending any events soon please let me know, I love to meet up over chocolate!
|Happy traveling to you!