Chocolate Paradise Cruise with Rococo Chocolates
It looks like I will have to wait until November 2013, so I still have some time to pack.
See the whole article on the Rococo Chocolates blog here.
Working in conjunction with luxurious fair trade chocolatier Rococo Chocolates we have combined a wonderful seven night Southern Caribbean voyage, with three nights in Barbados at Relais & Chateau property Cobblers Cove. This unusual voyage takes in the Dutch Caribbean Islands of Curaçao, Aruba and Bonaire, the “Pearl of the Caribbean”, Venezuela’s Margarita Island and home of Rococo’s cocoa beans, Grenada. Throughout the voyage Rococo’s founder Chantal Coady will be giving demonstrations and talks giving insight into the wonderful world of chocolate and delicious creations that can be made. Chantal will also be giving you unrivaled access to the Grenada plantation where their organic cocoa is grown on an exclusive Mundy Cruising shore excursion. This fabulous voyage combines all that’s good in life…a Silversea cruise, relaxing beach stay, sunshine and chocolate…what more could you ask for?
- 3 nights at Cobblers Cove, Barbados
- Complimentary 3 course dinner for 2 at Cobbler Cove’s award winning Terrace Restaurant
- Cocktail reception with Rococo’s founder Chantal Coady
- Exclusive visit to Rococo’s Cocoa Plantation, Grenada
- FREE copy of Chantal Coady’s book Mastering the Art of the Chocolatier
See the whole itinerary at the Mundy Cruises site.